Unleash The Hero In You

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GH DO NOT HAVE POWER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael[GH]

PostSubject: GH DO NOT HAVE POWER   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

GH's are not here to give you EPS we are here to help you with problems in the game.... For people who ask us to give them EOcard2700(9999) WE DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE ITEMS. we dont get anything without effort so neither will you if anyone needs EPS, simply donate, kill monsters, or sell things in server. Do not beg us for eps please. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU IF YOU SHOWED A LITTLE EFFORT AND NOT LAZINESS .
Teddy Sorry if this is out of my power or anything but everyone thinks GH gives us right to give people EPs.... Sorry teddy let me know if im wrong in saying this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*KiSsEs*~

PostSubject: Re: GH DO NOT HAVE POWER   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:27 am

Michael[GH] wrote:
GH's are not here to give you EPS we are here to help you with problems in the game.... For people who ask us to give them EOcard2700(9999) WE DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE ITEMS. we dont get anything without effort so neither will you if anyone needs EPS, simply donate, kill monsters, or sell things in server. Do not beg us for eps please. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU IF YOU SHOWED A LITTLE EFFORT AND NOT LAZINESS .
Teddy Sorry if this is out of my power or anything but everyone thinks GH gives us right to give people EPs.... Sorry teddy let me know if im wrong in saying this.

I absolutely agree with you, GHs are there to help people with in-game problems and not to be asked of things by beggars!

For everyone else that doesnt understand what GHs are, FYI, Game Helpers are Normal Players too who whole heartedly give their time and effort in helping the server and everyone else who needs assistance within the game. So do as a favor pay some respect to this awesome people who are doing their best to help you!! And STOP begging for this is a HIGH EPS RATE server, work your way to the top!

Michael[GH]

PostSubject: Re: GH DO NOT HAVE POWER   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 am

[color=cyan] Thank you kisses hey can you tell teddy to get on i need to talk to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GH DO NOT HAVE POWER   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 pm

#Name Changed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://untoldlegends.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH DO NOT HAVE POWER   

Back to top Go down

GH DO NOT HAVE POWER