Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unleash The Hero In You

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael[GH]

Michael[GH]

okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE   okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm

okay so first my boots were super +12 when i got off, and when i got back on they were normal +12.... I fixed that myself with redstones.... but now i cant use the last 3 spots in my inventory........ there is nothing in them... i cant open anything that is like pack items.... for instance SuperHpPotions and SuperMpPotions... PLEASE HELP ME TEDDY LMAO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE   okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 am

Michael[GH] wrote:
okay so first my boots were super +12 when i got off, and when i got back on they were normal +12.... I fixed that myself with redstones.... but now i cant use the last 3 spots in my inventory........ there is nothing in them... i cant open anything that is like pack items.... for instance SuperHpPotions and SuperMpPotions... PLEASE HELP ME TEDDY LMAO

Ok, first of all, i logged into your account and took your boots off you ok, Hmmm, 2ndly. This is all Due to working on my Server, when you became [PM]
I knew there was chances of this Happening because when Your useing the Codes if there is no DD's files for it or added the the DB and you use the CODE
This is going to add the Item into your bag but, Unable to use it. Because of this, There isnt a real way i can fix this Because we used to many items that day
Like Look at me, I have 16 Spaces i cant use in my Invertry because of this lmao so, the best thing to do is either Re-open an account and Transfer all your Items to it and i will fix the rest of the stuff, Like Nobility Rank, Bussness parneters, Etc Please PM me and tell me what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
https://untoldlegends.forumotion.net

okay teddy i need you to fix this for me asap.... PLEASE
Page 1 of 1