Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unleash The Hero In You

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Your Self

Go down 
+3
Ashley
CranK
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce Your Self Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm

This is Where you tell us a little bit about your self! !
And let other people know alot about you

Regards TeDDY-BeaR[PM]
Back to top Go down
https://untoldlegends.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Well my name is Steven Robinson [My Real Name Of Course Very Happy]

Im 16 years old.
Born in 1994 3rd of september .
Love Editing My server.
And i would like to say Welcome to the server And have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://untoldlegends.forumotion.net
CranK

CranK

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 am

hey my name is Oliver Schierloh

iam 18 years old
born on 26 January 1992
coming from Germany
iam a GH on the server if u have any question ask me

have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 am

Hello Everyone My Name Is Ashley B Maurice, I work for The Target Store in Ontario Canada, I'm the store team lead I love Ontario Canada (I'm a Proud Canadian). I love playing games mainly Eudemon Online and my wii console i also like wrestling alot i think John Cena is hot. I have 4 other sisters that play eudemon online too and its just a matter of time before they play here. In Game im Ashley[GH] thanks to everyones votes i do love to help with any issues because im a caring person but dont get me wrong im sassy and fiesty at times too.

Legion:None
Position:None
Family:None

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Eudemon: Warrior Cute

Nicknames: Bumblebee, Lei-Lei and Ash

Last edited by Ashley on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outsider

PostSubject: who i be??   Introduce Your Self EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Well my name is Rich i have been playing EO for over 4 years been playing pservers for over 3 years. i'm old so dont ask the age. i do have 3 wonderful kids and a great wife. i love playing EO and really enjoy doing quests, so Teddy get some quests going Laughing
Back to top Go down
~*KiSsEs*~

~*KiSsEs*~

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:31 am

Well Hello everyone my name is Keisha Jade but my friends call me Kei. Ive been playing EO for more than 2 years now together with my 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I have played alot of Online MMORPGS trying out new things but i always end up coming back to EO. I love to read poems and sometimes I write my own too. I spend most of my time listening to alternative rock and R&B songs when im not working. And Im an Anime Fanatic! lol!

I love to watch movies and oh I Love TEDDY BEARS they're so huggable!!! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael[GH]

Michael[GH]

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Well the name is Ashton Stimeling I am 17 years old born June 14, 1993, My favorite things are Wrestling, MMA, football, and video games. I am a Jock some would say, but not a stuck up cocky one. I live in LongBeach Mississippi, and im a MAJOR fan of the Tennessee Titans. I am also a GH on this server and i am glad to help with ANYTHING. I am easy to get along with as long as you dont do me wrong. BTW ASHLEY CENA IS BEST I AM GOING TO WATCH WWE ON THE 12 LOL
Back to top Go down
reyulawas

reyulawas

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 am

Hey my name is Reynan Martin Lawas

I live in Philippines.. i've been playng eo for 2 years and rest playng 2 years also.
Hope to see new people in game ..

IGN:KillerSmile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Self   Introduce Your Self Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Your Self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit-Chat & Other-
Jump to: